By Mike Norby
- Why must life be so damn difficult?
- Just to get a little satisfaction?
- Every night I cry myself to sleep thinking.
- Thinking about you and all the pain you caused me.
- I live my life in anticipation,
- Wondering if I will wake up the next.
- I remember when you held me
- And you said “I’ll love you forever.”
- What ever happened to those words?
- And that face that you always had
- When we were together.
- What ever happened to that face?
- Never again will I allow what you put me through to reoccur
- and cause me so much pain and suffering.
- I loved you once, I loved you twice,
- I can not possibly love you anymore.
- It all happened so fast and unstoppable.
- Once I saw it, it was too late.
- You are gone now and I can not change that.
- Never again can I allow this to happen.