New This Week (10/18)
New Last Time (10/11)
Our Story Collections
- To read stories and poems in all of our collections, check out our main Collections page.
- ~ To read other stories and poems by our authors, check out our main Stories page.
- AwesomeDude features stories by leading authors of gay fiction.
- Codey's short story Finding Home is one of the stories included in the book Midnight Dude published by AwesomeDude and available on Amazon.com. Follow the link to check it out!
Other Sinful Things by Ronyx is the latest novel on The Mustard Jar story site and is now complete. Jacob Long is the obedient preacher's son. His father
is a religious zealot who interprets the Bible to conform
with his narrow and bigoted views of sin.
When a new student, Tiffany Armstrong, enrolls in his
high school, Jacob is faced with the moral dilemma of
deciding between the teachings of his father or what
he feels within his heart is right.
- The Meaning of Living by Dabeagle is on the Dabeagle Doghouse website. This is a longish short story about a teenage boy who makes a mistake and as a result learns about life and living. Highly recommended.
- Featured elsewhere: The novel We’re Working On It by Richard Norway that was first posted on Codey's World is available as a paperback book and as an e-book from Amazon.com. Click the link above to find out the details and how you can buy your own copy.
Like to Write?
- Do you have a story or poem to share? If you have never written before or if you are experienced, we’d like to see what you have to offer. We’re interested in stories both with and without a gay theme. See our Submissions Policy.
Previous Story Postings
- 8th Grade ~ Chapter 5 of a Novel by Cole Parker. Sometimes the kids don’t like a teacher. Sometimes a teacher doesn’t like the kids. That could be. . . awkward. (08/16)
- Reality Dreaming ~ A Short Story by William King. ~ “If we get to choose, I can only hope I’m as lucky the next time around.” (08/16)
Featured stories and poems are from our archive and we think
you'll enjoy reading them again — or for the first time.
- Escaping Katrina ~ A Novella by Colin Kelly. Cody Williams was living with his Granny in New Orleans when Hurricane Katrina struck and devastated the city, disrupting his life. This is the story of how he escaped Katrina, how he was helped by a stranger, and how he found a new family, a new friend, and a new relationship. (08/16)